Silver Creek Sportsplex is a great place to work! If you are a responsible, outgoing, motivated individual, and interested in being part of our team, please fill out our employment application form. Please do not fill this out in your browser! Save the PDF file and open it with the free Adobe Reader. To submit, click the “Submit” button in the form, or choose one of the following:
- Send it by email to email@example.com
- Send it by U.S. mail to Merri-Lynn Kubota, Silver Creek Sportsplex, P.O. Box 23279, San Jose, CA 95153-3279
If you are interested in employment with our on-site restaurant, High Five at the Plex, please apply in person.
For ClubSport San Jose, please see the ClubSport web site.
We are hiring for soccer referees for adult and youth games. Matches are played on all week nights from 5pm to midnight and all day on the weekends throughout the year, 3-4 matches per day. Referees are paid based on experience (current USSF certification a plus). Referees set up/take down the field, and keep time and score while officiating the games.
If you have questions or are interested in applying, please contact Enrique Fernandez
Youth Sports Instructor
The Lil' Kickers program is in search of highly qualified individuals to share their talents with the children in our classes. Lil' Kickers is a child development program based around the game of soccer. The Lil' Kickers Instructor will lead small groups of children (from age 18 months to 9 years old) through a series of games and activities that help promote a child's physical and social growth.
- Work up to 15 hours per week
- Classes are typically weekday mornings and afternoons, and Saturday mornings.
- Teaching wages begin at $10.15/hour. Instructors can earn up $15/hour.
- Training in teaching and child development is provided and ongoing.
- Start Date: Now hiring
- The qualified individual will be energetic, creative, and patient.
- Experience working with children under the age of 4 years old is highly regarded.
- 1 year commitment to the program is preferred.
Are you energetic and enthusiastic? Are you a self motivated individual that loves working with young children? Are you ready to be part of a team of coaches that is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of young people? If so, please consider the Lil' Kickers program.