Badminton | 408.226.6111
Silver Creek Sportsplex is air-conditioned and offers showers!
Whether you're an elite player or just want to have some fun, come check it out!
Drop in and bring a friend!
We have 6 courts available, first come, first served. Please note that schedule may change slightly each week. Please call ahead to confirm.
|Monday||9am - 4pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 3:45pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 3pm|
|Thursday||9am - 3:45pm|
|Friday||9am - 3:30pm|
|Sunday||4:15pm - 6:45pm|
- Drop-in (Open court) $5/person
- Racket & birdie rental: $4
- Birdies are no longeravailable for purchase.
* Times subject to change without notice.
Please note: prices may increase in January of each year.
Waiver requirement: a waiver is required in order to play. If you do not already have one on file with us, please click here to fill it out ahead of time. For participants under 18 years of age, the waiver must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
Learn basic badminton skills and footwork as well as the rules of the game, while playing actual games together.
- Mondays: 3:15-4:15pm
Dates: Feb. 17, 24, Mar. 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, Apr. 7, 14, 21, 28
Early Bird Price: $35 (Members only) Ends Feb. 15
- Cost: $40 Members; $45 Non-Member
- Class Size: 3 person min. - 6 person max.
- Any skill and age level! Beginners welcome!
- Register at least 24 hours in advance
* If less than two participants are registered class may be cancelled
Expose your child to a new activity that does not involve electronics, but requires movement of their bodies, arms and legs while honing their hand-eye coordination. They will receive practice drills to learn basic badminton skills and footwork, as well as assimilate the rules and sportsmanship while playing actual games against one another.
- Club consists of eight 2-hour meetings
- Feb. 9 & 23, Mar. 2 , 9, 16, & 23, Apr. 6, 13
- Cost: $270 Member; $310 Non-Member
- No refunds for missed classes
- Please note: prices may increase in January of each year
We offer Badminton camps for children during the summer and winter school breaks!
Gus and Tina Liu have a combined 70+ years of badminton experience, including many years of tournament play. Their coaching experience includes: assistant coaching the Mount Pleasant High School badminton team; coaching the Evergreen Valley High School in 200 (finishing 3rd out of 8 schools in the highest BVAL division); running badminton summer camps, after school badminton programs and Friday Evening Badminton Club since 2009, providing basic badminton skills training to youngsters in the Evergreen neighborhood. Several of their students have gone on to earn positions on the highly competitive EVHS team.