Open Skating | 408.226.6111
Come skate on wheels!
Bring friends or family for 90 minute open skate sessions on our state-of-the-art rinks! Afterward, head up to the High Five at the Plex restaurant overlooking the rinks and fields for some great food and to enjoy a game on the many big screen TVs! All ages are welcome.
Easter Egg Hunt & Egg Toss Open Skate
April 18, 2014
7:15pm – 8:45pm
Easter Egg Hunt Rules:
- Grab a poster board egg from any of our check-in desks.
- Take it home and decorate it!
- Make sure to write your name and email address on the back.
- Bring the egg back on April 18 when you come to Open Skate.
- Come back April 21 – May 2 to find your egg somewhere in the Plex!
- Post a picture of your egg on Facebook and tag Silver Creek Sportsplex to be entered in our Egg Hunt Contest!
- Winner will be randomly selected to win a $50 Gift Card to the Plex.
Egg Toss Open Skate:
All Open Skate participants will get a chance to play our Egg Toss Challenge. Toss the egg into our Easter Basket and win a prize!
- 7:15pm to 8:45pm
* The schedule varies from week to week so please check the schedule on MySAM or call ahead.
- Open Skating sessions cost $9 per person, per 90 minute session
- Skate rental: $5 per sesson
- Helmets (optional): $5 per session
- Please note: prices may increase in January of each year.
- You may bring your own skates, or rent ours. Please note that skates with brakes are not permitted as they cause problems on our skating surface.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
Waiver requirement: a waiver is required in order to participate. If you do not already have one on file with us, please click here to fill it out ahead of time. For participants under 18 years of age, the waiver must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.