Field Area Rules | 408.224.8774
Please read carefully, it is your obligation to understand and follow these rules:
- Ball play is permitted ONLY on the fields. No kicking, bouncing, throwing, hitting or rolling balls of any kind outside the arenas/rinks.
- No outside balls permitted in the facility. If balls are found they will be confiscated.
- Only players and coaches are permitted on the benches.
- Chewing tobacco, chewing gum, sunflower seeds, and food of any kind are not permitted on fields or in player boxes.
- Glass containers and beverages are not allowed on the field. Spills jeopardize safety.
- Anyone playing under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be ejected from the facility.
- Spitting is not permitted.
- It is the players'/coaches' responsibility to check the bench following your game for water and debris. Please clean up any mess.
- Do not leave valuable items unattended. Lockers are available to secure your valuables. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced articles.
- Do not stand on the bleachers.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Unsafe behavior or harassment of any kind, either verbal or physical, and the use of profanity, abusive language, or intimidation, is prohibited. Abuse of facility or staff will be grounds for immediate expulsion. Conduct within the facility is expected to be in the spirit of good sportsmanship.
- You assume all risks inherent in the use of this facility. Use may result in serious injury.
- Failure to comply with any of the above rules is grounds for suspension or expulsion from this facility.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe and fun environment for everyone.