Goalkeeper Training | 408.224.8774
Sorry, this class is not available at the moment. We'll have goalkeeper training back on the schedule soon.
For Adults and Youth age 14+
Soccer training for men and women 14 years and up looking for advanced training in a very competitive and intense environment.
- Meet others interested in goalkeeping
- Fun and intense workouts
- Improve your goalkeeping skills
- Drop-ins welcome
Individuals looking to experience college type training sessions that focus on conditioning, tactical awareness, technical advancement as well as mental toughness.
Previous playing experience in a competitive environment is preferred.
Our goalkeeper training will focus on the fundamentals in an intense and rewarding environment. Areas that will be covered are: Catching/handling of ball, footwork and technique,diving, agility, and fitness, distribution as well as organization.
- Handling – Proper catching and other techniques for shot blocking
- Footwork/Technique – Proper movement and positioning to make saves
- Diving – Proper diving techniques
- Agility/Fitness – Focus on goalkeeper fitness and flexibility
- Distribution – Passing with both hands and feet to teammates
- Organization – Defensive structure and commandment of defensive area
- Flat soled or turf indoor soccer shoes, or tennis shoes
- NO outdoor cleats permitted
- Shinguards must be covered by long socks
To schedule your own group, semi-private or private training session come to the soccer check-in desk, call 408-224-8774 or email info@GoToPlex.com
|Cost per 1 hour:||